Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Design Challenge #231

Good Wednesday morning!! I hope you are starting to enjoy this beautiful summer like weather! I know in Michigan it has been VERY hot; very unusual for this time of year. Makes me wonder what this summer will actually be like!

The Diva's hope that you are playing along with us! Below is our card for this week -


**********************

Tina Munzke

*****************************

Sharon Field
**************************************

 Kirsten Brown
***********************************

________________________________________________
Please add your name and URL when you have completed your card. A small thumbnail of your card will be visible. Clicking on the thumbnail will allow a larger view of the card to be seen. Thank you for playing along.
_____________________________________________

3 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

I can't see your sketch for the layout for the card and all the gals cards are different. Could you send it to me through the email? I would like to use it.
Thanks!
Sarah

saraht@siouxlan.net

TrishG said...

Great samples!
I can't tell what the challenge is this time - the first image just has an X on it.

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Hi Ladies! Great samples! I've been checking back the last couple of days but unfortunately the sketch isn't showing up for some reason :(

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010