Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs Sketch Challenge #221

My oh my!  Where did March go?  Well, hopefully she'll go out like a lamb just the way she's supposed to so we can enjoy an absolutely perfect April- my favorite month of the year! 
So who's ready for an adorable sketch challenge today?!?  Clean & simple and asymetrical, that's my style!  I love this sketch and think you will too.  Be sure to play along after you enjoy gazing at all the Diva samples to wet your whistle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Tina Taves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn."
- Lewis Grizzard
________________________________________________

Please add your name and URL when you have completed your card. A small thumbnail of your card will be visible. Clicking on the thumbnail will allow a larger view of the card to be seen. Thank you for playing along.
_____________________________________________

2 comments:

Eve said...

beautiful cards from the DTs! I love the sketch! :)

Nana Connie said...

Great sketch! I definitely have to work with this today. Was looking for a CAS sketch, and this one is perfect. Will post my card later. Thanks!

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010