Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs Sketch Challenge #209

Happy New Year to one and all from the Diva Coffee Break Design Team! We hope you've had a chance to rest, relax, take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and are ready to stamp into a fresh New Year with the DCBD team!

Grab those Stamps, Ink, and your favorite card stock, peek at the design team sketch and incredible samples. We'd love to have you join us in this week's sketch challenge! Simply upload your sketch based card, project or page using the linky tool at the bottom of this post. We all love seeing your sketch inspired samples!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mary Brown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tammy Fite
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Robin Messenheimer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Marisol Gutierrez


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






4 comments:

Erica said...

I have to say that I love this sketch! It showed up on my blog reader last week and so I made my card and then found out that it wasn't until today! Great sketch. I might use it again!

inkedx2 said...

I submitted my link but it is not showing up. When I tried to do it again it said the link already exists. Not sure what is going on.

Robbie

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

same thing as inkedx2 happened to me my link if it's not coming up in linky is http://cromscubbyhole.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-stash.html.
thanks

Leilani McGranahan said...

Your links are there! I have changed them so that your names show. They are not showing a thumbnail at this time. There has been a change in the program we were using to show the links. Next week for Challenge #210 we will be trying a different program that hopefully will allow the thumbnails back. Sorry for the inconvenience. Your names do show above. If you click on it it should take you to the card.

Leilani, a DCBD Team Designer

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010