Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DCBD Color Challenge #160

Boy do we have a fun challenge for you this week. I decided that I wanted to see how many different ideas you stampers could come up with using these 3 crisp, elegant, rugged, manly, pristine, basic colors. The outcome of this challenge is going to be interesting.

I know that I really didn't want to do much with white because here in my home state of Ohio, we have seen more "WHITE" in the past week than I care to see in a whole winters time. What will be your inspiration? Mine was my son's upcoming birthday and his skateboard.

Come play with our Diva's and upload your card at the bottom w/ Mr Linkey. We will vote on all of the cards and pick a winner at the end of next week. You will then be our Featured Artist for that next entire week.


Tammy Fite
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Heidi Michel

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Kristin Moore

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




Kirsten Brown
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010