Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Featured Artist for Challenge 155!

We would like to congratulate Lori B.
Lori has been selected as our Featured Artist for Challenge 155.

Here is her card:



Please go and check out Lori's wonderful creations on her blog

Remember if you'd like a chance at being selected Featured Artist you need to participate in our challenge and come back and leave your name and blog URL using Mister Linky.

1 comments:

Stamping with Lulu said...

Oh, wow! Imagine my suprise when I checked out your blog this morning to find my card selected for the Featured Artist! What a great way to start my day! I love your weekly challenges. Just do one thing - keep 'em coming!

Lori Burkitt

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010