Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Divas Coffee Break Design Color Challenge #158


Good Wednesday morning everyone!! WOW 9 days until Christmas!! I hope everyone is ready!?!? I'm still getting my Christmas shopping done - nothing like waiting until the last minute!

Heidi is out again sick, so I'm filling in for her this week. Keep her family in your prayers and thoughts please! They've really been hit hard the last several months.
This week marks the Diva's LAST week of challenges until the New Year! We want to thank each of you for participating with us this year! We're excited about a New Year starting, new challenges, and maybe even possibly a new look!! But the one thing I can tell you for sure is that we'll STILL be at this same address!! Be watching for our next challenge on January 6th, 2010 (how weird is that?!?!)

This week we have a color challenge. When I saw the colors, I wasn't totally sure I liked them together, until I got my card made, and WoW they just popped together! Let's see what you can do with them!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
LeAnne Pugliese


Kirsten Brown

Stephanie Zeto

From all the Diva's we hope you all have a Blessed Christmas; and Happy New Year!


3 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks so much for another great color challenge! I fussed a bit over how to use all the colors, but I think it worked out well! This was a combo I never would have used...so thanks again!! It was fun....

Diane said...

Love this color challenge working that rose red and rich razzleberry together took some doing! But it turned out great. Thank you!
Diane

Devlin said...

Love this challenge!
Great colors.

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010