Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Design Sketch Challenge #157

Good Wednesday morning everyone!! Well if you live in the middle of the US I am sure you are surrounded by fluffy white stuff! I heard from a friend of mine near Lincoln, NE and they had 8 - 10 inches last night and had already canceled school for today! If you are waking up to snow this morning, and have to go out, please be careful!

This week we are offering to you a sketch challenge - I heard from a couple of people that this was a particularly difficult sketch. I didn't think it was THAT difficult, unfortunately I ran out of time to get my card done, so we'll just look at the other diva's cards. They have outdone themselves this week!

Here is the sketch:

Let's see what YOU can do with this sketch!! Remember IF you play along, you need to come back here and post your name and link to your blog URL, using Mister Linky, so we can come see your creation. IF you participate, your name will go into a drawing for being picked as our featured artist (watch for Featured Artist for Challenge 156 by the end of the week).







Stephanie Zeto



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kristin Moore

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

LeAnne Pugliese

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Kirsten Brown

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Penny Ginnery

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tammy Fite


3 comments:

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I'm going to make my card later, but I just had to say you're right the DT's did out do themselves, gorgeous cards.

LeAnne said...

Lovely cards, ladies! Outstanding!

vdutchr said...

I LOVED this sketch!! Thanks so much for the challenge!! Your samples are outstanding!

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010