Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Design Color Challenge #156

Hello Diva Stampers!!! Do you all realize that there are only 23 more days until Christmas???YIKES!! Where did the year go? I don't know about you but this year went way to fast for me. I am ready though for a NEW year of good health!! Thats all I ask for... lol

As for this weeks card, we will be doing a color challenge with Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo and Whisper White. Pretty easy colors right??? So lets see if you can beat last weeks number of players and play along with us. We love to see what you come up with also.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Penny Ginnery

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Tammy Fite

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kristin Moore

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Stephanie Zeto

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

LeAnne Pugliese

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Julie Semones


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


3 comments:

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I had fun with your colors.Great DT samples.

SnappyStamper said...

Oh, all your samples are just gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for another week of fun colors!

Joyce Spear said...

I made it hard on myself by choosing the gray for the card base -- but I think I managed to turn out a cheery holiday card anyway! Thank you for the challenge!

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010