Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Design Sketch Challenge #155


Good Wednesday morning!! I hope you are all ready for some GREAT eats tomorrow!! Can't believe it is Thanksgiving already! The Diva's hope that whatever you do, wherever you go, you have a safe blessed holiday!
This week we have a sketch challenge for you! I hope that you each will give it a shot. We are still working on getting the new featured artists up, from past weeks, please be patient! We have one change in the rules. IF you would like to be considered for a Featured Artist we ask that you use either all or MOSTLY Stampin' Up! products, since we are a SUO design team. We hope you all understand!
Here is this weeks challenge -






*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Penny Ginnery
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

LeAnne Pugliese
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Julie Semones
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Tammy Fite
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

Lori said...

This challenge was fun! I am glad that you started the Stampin' Up! ones...I am a demo and it's nice to do the challenges "based" for SU products! Thanks ladies!!!

Stamping with Lulu said...

I had a lot of fun with this challenge. I just rotated the sketch for my card and made my main image panel a wee bit bigger. Keep the challenges coming. I'm really enjoying them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010