Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

DCBD Sketch #135

Hello Stampers its another Wednesday and we have new In Colors and a New Catalog. I hope that you all will be showing us your new supplies.

We are still looking for our NEW Diva's so if you would like to be a DIVA and on our Design Team then please just email me or Julie and we will be happy to talk with you.

Heidi Michel

Upload your card to Mr Linkey and we will do a drawing for you to be spotlighted on our Blog next week!! Thats right, YOU will be a Spotlighted DIVA!!


Hugs to all our followers
The Divas!!

1 comments:

Heather Pilz said...

What a great challenge. I doubt I would have thought to use my stampset in that sort of a layout, but I love the results I got with my card.

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010