Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Diva's Coffee Break Design Color Challenge #132

Another Diva Challenge..... I love the color challenges.... Isn't this a very different color scheme to be working with. But I found it to be great for Father's Day, where as the other divas found it to be other things. Take a look below. As an FYI, we will be doing another DIVA CALL soon so start getting your card samples ready.
Kristin Moore
*******************************

Julie Semones
**************************************


Dee Tollaksen
***************************************


Kelly Swienton
**********************************
Upload your pics to Mr Linkey and play along with us.
Blessings:
Julie & Heidi




6 comments:

Becky said...

These are nice ladies! I pretty much played along yesterday without knowing it! I made a scrapbook layout with these colors except I did Ballet Blue instead of Always Artichoke. I didn't even know about the color challenge. Guess great minds just think alike! :)

Becky Jensen

JoanOttevanger said...

I can't find mister Linky?

Mona L. Pendleton said...

OOOOh I just love these colors! All of the DT samples are gorgeous! I am looking forward to having some down time to play along! Thanks, Mona

Julie Semones said...

HI Ladies, the link is up now - sorry about that!

Kay Kalthoff said...

What a gorgeous color grouping! I love the way the bashful blue just pops! Thanks so much for the challenge!
Kay

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Loved the colors sooo much, I used them to make my Father's Day projects! Thanks for the awesome colors! Hugs, Mona

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010