Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Diva's Coffee Break Design Color Challenge #128

Hello Stampers!!! Its Wednesday Diva Coffee Break Designs COLOR CHALLENGE week!! And I have to admit that this was a challenge for me but I DID IT and so did the rest of the divas!! Go ahead give it a try!! I think you will be impressed with what you come up with.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Julie Semones

* * * * * * * * * * * * *



Kristin Moore



* * * * * * * * * * * * *


Shari Taylor

* * * * * * * * * * *

Krista Visser - Driessen

You will enjoy this color challenge and I hope that you will visit the rest of the Divas blogs to see what they did with these colors. When you are finished with your creation, please upload it to our Mr Linkey and we will all take a look at yours too.



Blessings,
Heidi & Julie



1 comments:

Angela said...

thanks for choosing the lovely colors! i had a lot of fun figuring out how to use them together. i wouldn't have come up with that combo myself, but I love the finished result!

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010