Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Challenge #129

Well I woke up this morning to see the blog post, and it was gone! I had it scheduled to post at midnight, and its just not here, so I apologize for nothing being here for you early risers!

This weeks challenge is a sketch, and here it is:

Below are the cards that our featured diva's completed. We would love to have you join us for this challenge. Just remember that you must use all current Stampin' Up! products! Once you've completed the challenge, come back here and post using Mister Linkey so we can visit you blog and leave you a comment!


Kelly Swienton


Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Julie & Heidi





2 comments:

Nancy Sanders said...

FUN sketch and fantastic DT cards. Thanks so much ladies for the inspiration.

C@ro said...

I love your sketches! Thanks for these challenges.
My link doesn't work!! (nr 4 - Caro), but I pimped my card, so I entered again. So nr 4. doesn't count.
Greetings from a sunny Holland,
Caro(line)

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010