Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Diva's Coffee Break Design Sketch Challenge #123

So are you ready for another DIVA Sketch??? We would love to see you all playing along and posting your pics to the site. The more participation we get the better we feel about ourselves and the quicker we will be posting more BLOG CANDY!!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Julie Semones


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Kendra Wisenbaker

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kristin Moore

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Please play along and upload your cards below so we can see what you have created.

~ Heidi & Julie & The Divas!!






7 comments:

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

What a great sketch! I can't wait to play along. I checked everyone's blogs. What fabulous cards! I love the creative ways everyone interepreted the three "circles". Awesome inspiration. THANKS!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I ran out of time last week, so I am sure to get this done this weekend!

Nancy Sanders said...

Great DT cards. Thank you for the challenge and for taking a look at my card.

Archana said...

Id like to play too... Love the sketch.. will be posting my card soon. Thanks!

Archana said...

I posted my card for this challenge on my blog . here's the link:

http://blossomsofcreativity.blogspot.com/2009/04/divas-coffee-break-design-sketch.html

Thanks!

Caryl P said...

This was my first time playing along. Great layout and designs, I had fun!

Michelle Sambajon said...

This is my first time participating in your challenges. I had a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to joining in future play!

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010