Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DCBD Challenge 121

It's Wednesday - YEAH!!! Here is the sketch for this week! Remember if you participate, post your blog URL using Mister Linky below the post.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Senior Divas

Chris Austin
Dannie Graves
Dee Tollaksen
Heidi Michel
Julie Semones
Kristin Moore
Lisa Freeman

Junior Divas
Christine Pleiman
Denise Stoner
Elisa Giffin
Ellie Augustin
Erin Rockafellow
Ilse Vargas
Kelly Swienton
Kendra Wisenbaker
Krista Visser-Driessen
Pamela Browne
Shari Taylor
Stephanie Zeto
Tammy Fite

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



8 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the challenge! My image was a little too long to follow the challenge exactly, but hope it is close enough!

Sharon

Frankie's Fancy said...

I love this sketch :o)

busybeestamper said...

I had fun with this setch.

stampinmama said...

I FINALLY got mine uploaded!! Be sure to check it out!!!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

I am so sorry about the second post but, SCS was down and the link did not work..Have a great day ~Donna

A-M said...

Great sketch! Thanks, ladies! :o)

Diane said...

My first time taking part in one of your challenges it was great. Thanks for posting it, I needed the inspiration!
Diane

MarikaGabez said...

Sorry, I made a mistake in the entry.

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010