Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Diva's Coffee Break Design BIG SHOT Challenge #118

It's Diva Coffee Break Designs Wednesday and we have a challenge for YOU!!



This weeks challenge is this going to be something a little different. Your creation will be with the BIG SHOT and any of the dies in the catalog. The possibilities are endless and I cannot wait what you have to share with us. Upload your cards to Mr Linky below so we can all see them. PLEASE. PLEASE take a look at the 4 featured Divas and also the rest of the divas blogs. Everyone has been creating hard for this sketch.


Lisa Freeman

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Ilse Vargas

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Christine Pleiman

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~









~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Senior Divas

Chris Austin
Dannie Graves
Dee Tollaksen
Heidi Michel
Julie Semones
Kristin Moore
Lisa Freeman

Junior Divas

Christine Pleiman
Denise Stoner
Elisa Giffin
Ellie Augustin
Erin Rockafellow
Ilse Vargas
Kelly Swienton
Kendra Wisenbaker
Krista Visser-Driessen
Pamela Browne
Shari Taylor
Stephanie Zeto
Tammy Fite



Have fun and please keep coming back!! Each week we will WOW you with our challenges!!


Heidi & Julie










7 comments:

LeAnne said...

My Big Shot comes tomorrow--but I used my downline's for some button fun!
LeAnne

Julie Ramos said...

Hope you like my project! I made a wall hanging for a friend in South Carolina. I used my Big Shot Top Note and Beautiful Butterflies dies.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

This project was actually designed last week, but it fits so nicely! I rarely make a project without my big shot anymore. I will be posting more projects during the next week. THanks for the inspiration!

Liz said...

I used my Big Shot for two of my Regional Swap cards (Top Note Die and Totally Tags)!

Tasha Hickert said...

It's the second card down in the post. I was so tickled with the way it turned out. Could be a great mother's day card!

Susan Wright said...

I like this challenge. First time I have posted. very simple. will continue. Thanks for provide the challenge ;)

Creations by Patti said...

Uh-Oh: I added my name to challenge #119 instead of correctly adding it to Challenge #118. So sorry to mess up the linking. It's my first time so please don't hang me. I hope my submit qualifies. Thank you!

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010