Search

Loading...

Subscription

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Build a Bear

Welcome!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DCBD Challenge 120 - and 119 Challenge Winner!

We had a great turnout for the challenge this week - our design team winners have viewed the photos, and voted....the winner....will be announced AFTER this weeks challenge :)

This week, we have a color challenge.


Our design team has worked hard at their cards, please take time to check them out (links below). We are featuring another group of design team members this week. Here are their cards.


Kristin Moore

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kendra Wisenbaker

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Krista Visser-Driessen



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Pam Browne


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Senior Divas

Chris Austin
Dannie Graves
Dee Tollaksen
Heidi Michel
Julie Semones
Kristin Moore
Lisa Freeman

Junior Divas
Christine Pleiman
Denise Stoner
Elisa Giffin
Ellie Augustin
Erin Rockafellow
Ilse Vargas
Kelly Swienton
Kendra Wisenbaker
Krista Visser-Driessen
Pamela Browne
Shari Taylor
Stephanie Zeto
Tammy Fite

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Challenge Winner!!!

We had 16 entries into the DCBD #119 Challenge - we'd like to take a moment first to thank everyone for participating; and encourage you all to take a moment and try out our challenges if you haven't done so yet.

Now without further adeu, here are the results of the voting.... (I apologize for it being so small)

Congratulations to.....

#15 - Krystal/skdeleeuw

and

#14 - LeAnne - first card

Ladies, please contact Heidi with your mailing addresses; so she can send you your prizes!



8 comments:

Butternut Sage Designs said...

I am so happy I found this web site! It looks like you have a lot of fun, so I look forward to coming back often!

Carol said...

I just came accross this site and I am very pleased to have found another challenge to do.

A-M said...

Great challenge, ladies!

Renée said...

Fun challenge and fabulous cards from all of you! This is my first time participating in your challenge and I hope to be able to continue!!

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

Thanks for choosing my card for last weeks challenge! Wow! I'm so excited! I rarely win anything. I'm so glad I found an SU! only challenge. I love looking all all your wonderful SUO creations.

Frankie's Fancy said...

Due to a death in the family, I am running late posting my card. I love your challenges, keep up the good work :o)

Frankie

Julie Ramos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Ramos said...

Love this web site and all of the beautiful projects made by such talented ladies. I hope you like mine!

Blog Archive

Followers

All Images are made with Stampin' Up! images - those images are Copyright Stampin' Up! 2010